Choosing to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is the most important decision you will ever make in your life. It is unlike any other relationship…If you enter eternity without this relationship, you will spend eternity apart from Him. It is the desire of Olive Branch that everyone understand the gospel and accept the free gift of salvation offered to all mankind through the life, work, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Understanding God’s story is simple. Here’s the Bible in a nutshell…
- God created the heavens and the earth. He created you!
- The original humans, Adam and Eve, rebelled against God, causing us to have a sinful nature.
- God was saddened by our rebellion and provided a way for us to be reconciled to Him by sending His Son, Jesus Christ, to live and die as a man for our sins.
- Jesus willingly sacrificed His life, dying on the cross, as payment for our sins. He died and rose again on the third day, which is why we celebrate His resurrection on Easter morning.
- It is up to us to respond by accepting Jesus as our Savior and Lord.
Don’t put off choosing Jesus! If you would like to accept Jesus as your Savior, pray the following prayer:Dear Jesus, I want to have a relationship with you. I know I can’t save myself because I know I’m a sinner. Thank you for dying on the cross on my behalf. I believe you died for me, and I accept your free gift of salvation. Thank you, Jesus. Amen
Welcome to God’s forever-family! If you prayed the prayer above with a heart of faith, you will spend eternity by Jesus’ side in Heaven.
If you’ve just become a Christian, we would love to encourage you and provide you with a Bible! Please contact our Connections Pastor, Brent Branchaud, at [email protected] to discuss your decision and any next steps you’d like to take!